At PKM, we understand that as a business owner, you have more important things to focus on other than managing your day-to-day accounting activities…and that’s where we come in. PKM provides outsourced accounting services in an efficient and cost effective manner – now with the option of providing support through cloud-based accounting software Xero.
As a trusted Xero partner, we understand the platform’s capabilities. Xero offers a full range of financial data and support, including invoicing, managing payables, banking, expense claims, credit notes and contact management. It also simplifies cash flow forecasting and the preparation of monthly reporting, including budget and variance reporting and annual financial accounts.
Benefits of Xero to a small business owner include:
- No need for an accounting degree – The software has an intuitive interface which makes it easy and simple to use.
- Cloud based financial reporting solution – Immediately accessible and facilitates migration to a paperless work environment.
- 24/7 Financial information access – Xero is available on any internet-connected PC or Mac, mobile device or tablet. No additional software is required.
- Customizable financial statement setup – We will work with you to understand the reporting needs of your business and create a setup that best suit your needs.
- Integrates with other software solutions – Xero is constantly adding new features that provides for a smooth integration with other popular business management software.
Our insight into high-level accounting ensures you are advised accurately on the services unique to your needs and industry. And, as your advisors we can login and view your accounts too, providing valuable real-time advice when you need it most. We provide small businesses with comprehensive online back office accounting support including accounts payable, accounts receivable, bookkeeping and everything in between! There is no need to hire additional accounting or IT personnel or host and maintain on-site software when PKM and Xero do all the work for you via the cloud.
Through his background in industry as a prior CFO and outsourced controller, coupled with more than 10 years in public accounting, Chris understands the importance of meaningful financial reporting and an efficient tax structure. His experience helps him communicate with our small business clients in “plain English,” rather than just citing the US tax code. Through utilizing Xero, he has built accounting, tax and workflow solutions to integrate with various business environments including construction, technology, professional consulting and graphic design firms ranging from $25,000 – $25,000,000 in total revenue. Chris helps entrepreneurs and small business owners through listening, identifying and delivering cost effective solutions to their everyday problems. Contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org or (404) 420- 5959 for more information on how using Xero can help you and your business succeed.