We know that every industry has different regulatory risks and challenges, but in today’s economy, the regulatory pressure and responsibilities for financial institutions is higher than ever before.
While you may already have a well-established compliance team in-house, often times you are asked to meet requirements before you have been given time to adequately prepare. Without the right compliment of resources in place, it can be a challenge to not only remain compliant, but more importantly to understand the implications that these regulations will have on your business.
Because lack of compliance can often lead to strict fines, penalties or operating restrictions, it is important to make sure you are meeting all of the required regulations in a timely and efficient manner. Our Risk Advisory professionals bring a depth of knowledge and experience to the table that are centered on delivering meaningful value to our client organizations. Our team is comprised of personnel with a wide range of relevant certifications that are among the highest accorded in the financial services industry, including:
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM),
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS),
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA),
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA),
- Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP), and
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
These individuals have vast experience in working with financial institutions and many have even served as former regulators.
Our Regulatory Compliance Solutions for our financial institution clients include:
- Compliance Risk Assessments
- Compliance Management System (CMS) Assessment
- Bank Secrecy Act Reviews
- Fair Lending Reviews
- Deposit Regulation Testing
- Lending Regulation Testing
- Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Assessment
- HMDA Data Quality Reviews
- Pre- and Post-Compliance Exam Reviews
- New Product Risk Analysis
- Compliance Training
- Policy and Procedure Review & Development
- Regulatory Compliance Research & Support
For more information on PKM’s Regulatory Compliance Solutions, contact Greg Jones at (404) 420-5997 or firstname.lastname@example.org today to learn more or to schedule a consultation.