As the market becomes more competitive, community banks and credit unions face an infinite number of unanswered questions.
With a deep understanding of the industry as a whole, we provide our clients with tailored and cost effective solutions to ensure their corporate governance structure is operating at a high level to not only protect their institutions, but also promote the interests of various stakeholders and members.
Corporate Governance Services
We work together with our clients to assess the governance systems their organization has in place to:
- Analyze the oversight role of the Board of Directors and executive management;
- Assess how the Board and Management manage and mitigate business risks;
- Evaluate monitoring systems surrounding governance structure and processes; and
- Identify weaknesses, if any, and provide recommendations to strengthen the overall governance program.
Our Corporate Governance solutions include:
- Policy & Procedures Evaluation
- Risk Policy & Risk Appetite Evaluation
- Board Oversight Review
- Committee Charters
- Committee Structure & Responsibilities
- Corporate Compliance Evaluation
- Codes of Conduct
- Policy & Procedures
- Mission & Value Statements
For more information on PKM’s Corporate Governance Solutions, contact Risk Advisory Partner Sonny MacArthur at (404) 420-5631 or firstname.lastname@example.org today to learn more or to schedule a consultation.