Timothy A. Keadle, CPA Audit Partner
Background and Experience
Tim Keadle has 30+ years experience in public accounting. Prior to joining PKM in 1984, he spent six years with an international accounting firm.
Tim’s expertise is in auditing and financial reporting for banks, including extensive experience working with SEC registrants and de novo banks. His experience includes a range of services from start-up to mergers and acquisitions to strategic planning. Tim is a frequent instructor and speaker for the Community Bankers Association, the Georgia Bankers Association (GBA), and several Southeastern Universities. He serves as a resource to various law firms specializing in SEC reporting issues and has participated in seminars with noted law firms and regulators to address the many complex issues surrounding mergers and acquisitions of financial institutions. Tim formerly served as the GBA Board Member representing all of the Associate Members.
- B.B.A. degree in Accounting, University of Georgia, magna cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Bankers Association
- Community Bankers Committee
- Former Member of Board of Directors
- Community Bankers Association of Georgia
- Auditing the Basics, Bank Assets, Bank Liabilities (Instructor for all three sections)
- University of Georgia
- School of Accounting Advisory Board
- Alumni Board of Directors
- Alumni President
- Alumni Executive Committee
- Allinial Global
- Past Chairman Financial Institutions Committee
- Smoke Rise Baptist Church
- Former Sunday School Teacher
- University of Georgia, J.M. Tull School of Accounting, Outstanding Beta Alpha Psi Alumni
Hobbies & Interests
Tim enjoys saltwater and fly fishing, as well as outdoorsman activities. He is also enjoys all University of Georgia spectator sports.