Arvil R. Stanford, CPA Audit Partner
Background & Experience
Arvil is a partner with over 30 years of public accounting experience. Prior to joining the firm in 2005, he worked with a large regional accounting firm serving as the lead audit and accounting partner.
Arvil provides a variety of accounting, auditing and consulting services to clients in real estate/construction, technology and life sciences, manufacturing, distribution and franchising industries. He also has many years of experience working with institutional healthcare clients, providing services to hospitals, nursing homes and home health agencies.
Arvil has in-depth experience in the quality assurance area and works with the firm’s partners to ensure that PKM’s internal quality control meets all professional and regulatory requirements. His prior experience performing peer reviews and serving on quality review committees with professional organizations bolsters the firm’s internal control processes.
- B.B.A. degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Delta State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Metro Area Chamber of Commerce (Advisor Board)
- American Israel Chamber of Commerce (Professional and Software Committees)
- Southern Capital Forum
- MIT Forum
- Technology Association of Georgia
- TiE Atlanta
- Association for Corporate Growth and Atlanta Technology Angels
Hobbies & Interests
Arvil enjoys gardening around the home, as well as spending time on the golf course. He is also a fan of college athletics, especially the Southeastern Conference.
“Arvil and the rest of our audit team from PKM have served us well over the past five years. Arvil brings a common sense approach to the audit engagement coupled with down-to-earth professionalism. It’s been a pleasure to work with him.”
Chief Financial Officer
Geo Vax Labs, Inc.